• All
  • Businesses
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

Do I need a temporary use permit?

A temporary use permit is required for the following uses: Seasonal (Christmas tree or pumpkin lots) sales, construction yard, farmer’s market, garage and yard sales, outdoor sales, model home complex, temporary sales office trailer, and any temporary use (including sales such cookies, popcorn, etc.). There are specific standards by the type of temporary use permits. Refer to Sparks Municipal Code Section 20.03.040 Temporary uses for details.