Flooding Alert

Sandbags at strategic locations.

  • All
  • Businesses
  • Committees
  • Departments
  • FAQs
  • News
  • Resources
  • Events

{{item.title | truncate 40}}

{{item.description | truncate 130}}

{{item.categories.join(', ')}}
Sorry, there are no results matching your criteria.
Menu Close

How can I make a complaint about noise, illegal construction, or construction hours?

1. Who do I contact to file a complaint about illegal construction activity\r\n


  • If you are concerned that there may be unpermitted work at a property, you may search by address here, email Permit Services, or call the Building and Safety Division at 775-353-2306. Please provide a valid property address and as much information as possible about the type of work going on.
  • \r\n

\r\n2. What time is building construction allowed?\r\n


  • Acceptable hours of construction are dependent on the type of construction in progress but generally fall between 7 a.m. -4 p.m. If you are concerned with the noise level or time that construction is happening, please contact Sparks Police Department at 775-353-2231 or Code Enforcement at 775-353-4063. If you have questions about construction in Reno or Washoe County, please click here for contact information.
  • \r\n